Friday, May 11, 2007

They waste money studying this....

I waste time posting it:

Why men like to gaze on the female form

By Roger Highfield, Science Editor
Last Updated: 2:06am BST 10/05/2007

Men find photos of the opposite sex much more "rewarding" than women, new research claims today.

According to the study men take the same pleasure out of looking at an attractive female form as they do from having a curry or making money whereas women do not take any significant reward from looking at pictures of men.


Wow, really? I never knew that...wait, call the Feministazi someone's saying men and women are different!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And only stupids don't love the difference!
Let them be,better for us to admire.
ps:Next time you go to the Met,go to the Costume Institute (downstair) there's an amazing exhibit of Paul Poiret,one of the most amazing fashion designer from 1920,you'll enjoy it,his pieces are pieces of art.(and his bags too) lol

The KnickerBlogger said...

was there last night didn't see the fashion part though

Anonymous said...

well,is going to be there for a while, may be next time.
I am going this week,I am not going to loose the noe you commented -of course- and Poiret is a must see for me.
I will let you know better who he was during the week,-plus a designer- he was the first one implementing marketing tools to the idea of fashion itself,really a very smart person,imagine that in his time there was no references of mass marketing strategies arround clothes at all.
Promise to share the info with you, I am sure you'll find it quite interesting.

The KnickerBlogger said...

do you carry a notebook?

Anonymous said...

almost all the time because I draw things almost everyday,not only fashion items.
I started drawing when I was 6 ,my father teached me drawing techniques since then and I never stoped,then between 12 and 14 I study sculpting basics and painting,and from the use of color and my interest in shape and volume came my fashion career choice.
I found trough the construction of wearable pieces my way to express my art.

Anonymous said...

There will be a street fair next Sunday at 5th Av here in Park Slope,I will be participating.
My booth will be located between President and Union St.