Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Is this the Dope everyone is calling "articulate"?

Skip over the PC dumb ass giving the long winded empty introduction and listen Barack Obama speaking in Milwaukee. Gawd, I did better job giving my testimony at the ESDC hearings, a performance I never would have classified as articulate... Is this guy on drugs? Good Gracious. Articulate? We'll have to redefine the word.

He talks about 'verbal violence' as another form of violence, presumably comparable to the tragedy at Virgina Tech. I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to be hit by a verbal 'bullet' over a lead one. Are people seriously considering nominating this idiot to run for President?

At this point the only thing that will get him elected is liberal white guilt. Is that enough to elect someone who shows obvious signs of being a manic depressive, and is clearly unqualified and unremarkable? I hope not because it won't do Americans, black, white or other any good. At this point we need strong leadership and tough decisions, not empty rhetoric referring to the 1960s.

No comments: