Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One Mysterey Solved

Napoleon is purported to have said ""Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." I have always wondered why Ratner shied away from the media. I always figured it was because when you tell so many lies, it might be difficult to keep them straight if reporters strayed from the script. While I still think that is true - any true sunlight shined on Bruce Ratner would reveal a low life hustler....but it could be...that...he's just dumb:

"We need jobs, we need shopping that's appropriate and the right price and quality goods, we need supermarkets that provide food that is of quality and well-priced, we need housing, and you know what? The architecture is important, but it's not that important," says Ratner.


Wow, and I thought I bungled my ESDC testimony. We know Ratner has no spatial intelligence...we now know he also lacks eloquence....the question now is, other than insatiable greed and low ethical standards...what does he bring to the table.

No comments: