Friday, September 21, 2007

Yeah, I Trust Him

Giuliani at the NRA

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani told members of the National Rifle Association earlier today that the lawsuit he filed against gun manufacturers in 2000 “is not necessarily what is needed now.’’

The Republican presidential hopeful told NRA members to “not feel singled out.’’

“I was excessive in every way that I could think of in order to reduce crime,’’ Giuliani said. “I enforced the guns laws that existed strongly.”

Giuliani added, “That is not necessarily what is needed now. It certainly isn’t the interpretation that I think is the correct interpretation of the Second Amendment. So I would say that I didn’t anticipate the lawsuit would go in some of the directions it is going.’



"not what is needed now" .....for him to be taken seriously by any real conservative. Neocon money and power is trying to push through one of their bought for and paid for candidates- open borders, gun grabbing globalists - but rank and file , having been betrayed by the Republican elite - are having none of it.

They keep harping 'Ron Paul can't win' as if to ensure their predictions come true they keep him out of debates and polls. If Paul doesn't it will only prove that our system is broke beyond repair and the democratic process is a sham and has been for a long time.

No comments: